Wednesday, March 3, 2010

#82: Print on Demand

After visiting the sites I found that some of the books can be cheaper and some are about the same. I liked what Xlibris had to offer especially the "take a look inside". It gave you a sneak preview of the contents of the book. I must say that I have never read any of books from either of the sites and I don't think that I ever would. I say that because my time is linited to how much I can read ever day, therefore I would prefer not taking my chances on something that has not gone through the traditional route of a company's financial backing.

I did enjoy what Lulu had to offer with publishing your own calendars, cookbooks, & photo books. NOW..........that is something that I would like to do. I also, thought that POD (print on demand) would be the way to go cost wise (especiallly if you where just starting out).

No comments: