Tuesday, March 16, 2010

# 83: Paper to Pixels (or e-ink)

I totally prefer paper over pixels. There is just something comforting about have the book in hand while reading a story. I can totally put myself into the book when I am reading it, verse's through some other device. For some reason it just doesn't work for me. I have tried and can never finish reading the entire story. As for, price or availability I would rather wait a little longer for the requested material then to pay more for sooner and I would not pay the same price for a digital book as I would for a paper copy. Once again, it is about having that book in my hand.

I visited iFiction and I do like the idea of previewing before I pay. That way I know if it is something that I would really be interested in or not. I would be more likely to make the purchase knowing that it would be something that I would like to read. BUT...........I still like the real thing, call me old fashion : )

No comments: