Wednesday, March 24, 2010

#84: Writer Communities & Author Websites

I must say that I have neverr contacted a favorite author or any author. I have noticed that alot of authors have their websites underneath their photo on the back inside cover or just underneath the breif info. of that peticular author. I have always been satisfied with knowing just that small piece of information about them. If I like their writing then that is all I need to know. The idea of a book being published based on popular vote does not make me have less faith in the material, but does make me question it a bit. If it still sounds interesting to me then by all means I would still read it. I have read books before that many people would tell me how excellent the story was and then when I read it I find it to be very boring. I have also read many books by the same author and have found many of them to be excellent and then some that I can't even finish reading because the story is not holding my interest.

No comments: