Wednesday, January 20, 2010

#77 : Images


When I used ALLFREECLIPART I had to click 5 times in order to get to a color Santa, but it would have counted as 6 if I where to count the click to get to Christmas. I have enjoyed using Flickr, I was introduced to it for the first time when we did the very first blog of 21 things. I find it to be very user friendly when having to edit photo's. I also, thought that Photo Rogue was quite interesting. I was amazed by the idea that you could request for a photo of anything and they would try and make it happen. There where two on the home page that I thought to be spectacular, Jewelry and Crystal 029 and blainybackyard.

The illustration that I found from the clip art program was of a birthday cake, because we just celebrated the 5th birthday of our branch.

No comments: