Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Genealogy # 70: Genealogy 2.0

I have set up an account with My Heritage and have made a celebrity collage, but when I try to post it to my blog it either says login failed or that I need to set up a blog. I will keep trying.

Well what do you know I was finally able to post the collage to my blog. I was entering the wrong info. into the blog user name. NOW..............that was fun, I am not sure that I agree with some of the celebrity match ups that was matched to my photo. With the exception of one, Linda Hamilton. In my younger years she starred on a show called Beauty and the Beast and I had alot of my family and friends tell me that we looked alike. So, that was a big surprise to see her photo matched with mine.
The Footnote page was pretty neat. I was amazed at what people are doing with footnote. Posting photos of news clips, letters, and even grave stones. I even discovered Jack Kerouac's famous scroll On the Road. I will definetly have to let my brother know about this site, as he is a big historical nut.

No comments: